BC Boards

Alliance Nebraska Cattldog Trial Results

Debbie Meier

Thank you so very much, Debbie, for posting this!

Way to go, Anna! Tikkle is Anna's pup's mom (Skamper). Riddle is Dan's mom, and also Raskle's mom. And Tikkle is Riddle's daughter (I think). So, keeping it all in the family!

Again, thank you! Sounds like Anna's summer cattledog trials trip is going quite nicely! I'll have to give her a call.

Congratulations, Anna! Tikkle, who she came 2nd with, is the dog she almost lost a few years back when she was just one year old, as long time board members may recall:

Please send Tikkle your prayers

Remembering that, it is sure wonderful what a great dog she is today!

Tikkle is Riddle's daughter, and the littermates Dan and Raskle are Riddle X Leo pups. Skamper is a Tikkle X Leo pup.

One or two more showings like at Alliance and Anna should be set for Finals Qualifying, atleast with Tikkle.

Sue, are you going to come out and join us at Finals this year, our fingers are crossed that it will be in the Midwest again.

Sue, are you going to come out and join us at Finals this year, our fingers are crossed that it will be in the Midwest again.

It is tempting but I spend a week and then some volunteering at Bluegrass in May. I just couldn't do both, I don't think. But I have given it some serious thought and if I figured out that I could, I would.

Thanks for keeping us updated - this is great!

Tikkle 6th, Raskle 6th, and Riddle 15th in Open. Raskle 2nd in Nursery! (Lest anyone forget, Raskle is my Dan's littermate sister, Riddle is their mother, and Riddle is Tikkle's mother and so also Dan and Raskle's half-sister - Dan and I are not trying to bask in someone else's glory, are we?).

• 4 weeks later...

Archived