BC Boards

Red and White female needs home Buffalo, NY

I found a posting near me for a BC needing a home and I am scared someone with bad intentions or little knowledge of the breed will get her. She is not spayed and the listing says she has had puppies before. I emailed the owner hoping to find out if she is still available. If she is, I am willing to get her and transport her to a rescue if anyone can help me get her into one or if anyone wants to adopt her. I of course want her to go to a home that will spay her and understand the breed. I am in Buffalo, NY area and the closest BC rescue is about 6hrs away (Glenhighland Farm). Any help from anyone here? I would keep her but I have a BC and 2 cats in a small apt already.

i have a border colie to rehome for a small adoption fee. i am asking 100 for her OBO. sshyann is a 5 and a half loving fun dog. she is not fixed and has had puppys befor.she needs a home that will love her. a great christmas present. more pics can be sent via cell she is smart and loving. please call 913-1954 wont you give her a home for christmas? good herding dog

...owner did say before that she is unsure if she has ever been on sheep so don't know why it says she is a "good herding dog".

post-11838-016520200 1324067317_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Waffles, I would be interested in the bc, I have been in contact with the people and they were going to take her to a shelter. If I could not get her by Thursday. I have not made it up, if you could find her that would be awesome, call me if you want 814-676-1097 thanks

I have emailed the people twice with no response (last week when I posted here). What did they say to you? If you want I can pick her up for you before Thursday (if that is what you were wondering) and hold her until you can get here. Where are you located?

I have emailed the people twice with no response (last week when I posted here). What did they say to you? If you want I can pick her up for you before Thursday (if that is what you were wondering) and hold her until you can get here. Where are you located?

I live in Titusville, Pa about an hour south of erie, pa about 2hrs 45 min from buffalo. i had been texting the ladu that has her it is a wierd story. I was to have her picked up by last thursday or they were taking her to a shelter cause this lady was keeping her a friends house cause she already has 5 dogs in side. and she had to get her out by christmas weekend. The lady is probably mad at me for not coming and getting her but we had freezing rain last sunday when i was to come get her. We live on a farm with 125 sheep and just started lambing so not super easy to run up and get her or look at her to see if the lady is telling the truth. i have her cell number is you would and could call and see where she may be. I think the lady got her to resell. cause when i put her number int gogle other dog ads came up, sounds fishy to me. I am just looking for a nice BC to train to work sheep cause my 2 pembrook corgi's are a little slow, cause of the short legs and i dont want them to get hurt.

I live in Titusville, Pa about an hour south of erie, pa about 2hrs 45 min from buffalo. i had been texting the ladu that has her it is a wierd story. I was to have her picked up by last thursday or they were taking her to a shelter cause this lady was keeping her a friends house cause she already has 5 dogs in side. and she had to get her out by christmas weekend. The lady is probably mad at me for not coming and getting her but we had freezing rain last sunday when i was to come get her. We live on a farm with 125 sheep and just started lambing so not super easy to run up and get her or look at her to see if the lady is telling the truth. i have her cell number is you would and could call and see where she may be. I think the lady got her to resell. cause when i put her number int gogle other dog ads came up, sounds fishy to me. I am just looking for a nice BC to train to work sheep cause my 2 pembrook corgi's are a little slow, cause of the short legs and i dont want them to get hurt.

I did the same thing, googled her # and saw that she resells dogs. That is what prompted me to post on here looking for an appropriate home. I do not understand why she did not get back to me if she was desperate for a home for her. She originally contacted me saying she was a nice dog that she took from someone who could not physically care for her but when I emailed back I got no answer. If you could try and contact her again that would be great. I hope she didn't dump her off somewhere, you sound like you would provide a great home!

Wow the story you got was way different than the one I got. My friend that lives in orchard park ran over to see her, and well the story went on. why she is doing this to what could be a great dog for someone. The lady told Sami that she saved her from getting shot because a couple was getting a divorce and the man did not want the wife to have her , so he was going to shoot her. but this lady offered them 80 dollars to take her, so she would not be killed. I texted her and will see if i get a response. Sami would have gotten her for me but her son is very allergic and i did not want her to put her in her car, and especially her house till i could make it up there. Thanks so much for your help to find her a home and i hope it comes out that we can find her, Team work. thanks so much, jessica

Wow the story you got was way different than the one I got. My friend that lives in orchard park ran over to see her, and well the story went on. why she is doing this to what could be a great dog for someone. The lady told Sami that she saved her from getting shot because a couple was getting a divorce and the man did not want the wife to have her , so he was going to shoot her. but this lady offered them 80 dollars to take her, so she would not be killed. I texted her and will see if i get a response. Sami would have gotten her for me but her son is very allergic and i did not want her to put her in her car, and especially her house till i could make it up there. Thanks so much for your help to find her a home and i hope it comes out that we can find her, Team work. thanks so much, jessica

She still has not contacted me yet, or even reply by text. :(

Archived