BC Boards

Constipation

Guest LJS1993

Guest LJS1993

Poor Freckles was constipated last night during our bike ride. Several times we had to stop to see if she would go. Both times she crouched, tried, but nothing occurred. I gave her a tiny bit of mineral oil to see if that would help. She ran out of kibble today so I will be picking up some more. Any advice?

Guest LJS1993
Canned pumpkin. Not the pie filling stuff, but 100% canned pumpkin.

That will loosen things up? Cool, if the situation persists I will try it out.

Guest LJS1993
when was the last poop before last night ?

Okay guys, the last poop was the night before and it was normal. She is okay though. She went easily at the dog park today so I am relieved.

• 11 years later...

Is anyone have tried giving Marijuana to their pets for Medical purposes? I have read many articles about medical marijuana and how it can help them in terms of chronic pain, bone injuries, constipation, eating disorder, inflammation, and a lot more. Like this article about a marijuana strain from www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/making-marijuana-bho-safely/. Alternatively, they've also found new ways to infuse cannabis on food and beverages. If this is true I can't find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy. Any personal experience or testimonial would be highly appreciated. Thanks