BC Boards

Lucy- BC mix Central Florida

We have a sweet little rescue dog at the office. She was dumped out in the country near my boss's place a couple months ago. Their friends tried to take her in but Lucy is a pup and was too much for their handicapped small dog (very playful, just too rough). They boarded her at a vet's office for several weeks & then my boss stepped in to foster her so that she would learn some manners & be more adoptable.

She is approximately 9 months old & weighs around 45 pounds. Probably a BC/Shepherd or maybe Lab? She loves tennis balls and playing with other dogs. She tries to lick the cats all the time. She is crate trained.

Please share!

email info at vetdermcenter dot com for an application or with questions.

post-10573-095515800 1323874371_thumb.jpg

post-10573-003566400 1323874383_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

We have a sweet little rescue dog at the office. She was dumped out in the country near my boss's place a couple months ago. Their friends tried to take her in but Lucy is a pup and was too much for their handicapped small dog (very playful, just too rough). They boarded her at a vet's office for several weeks & then my boss stepped in to foster her so that she would learn some manners & be more adoptable.

She is approximately 9 months old & weighs around 45 pounds. Probably a BC/Shepherd or maybe Lab? She loves tennis balls and playing with other dogs. She tries to lick the cats all the time. She is crate trained.

Please share!

email info at vetdermcenter dot com for an application or with questions.

post-10573-095515800 1323874371_thumb.jpg

post-10573-003566400 1323874383_thumb.jpg

Archived