BC Boards

Border Collie's in Pittsburgh, PA

Guest maya's mom

Guest maya's mom

Hello Everyone,

I am a relatively new user to this site, but have enjoyed it very much so far. Just curious if there was anyone out there from the Pittsburgh, PA region. I have tried locating local Border Collie groups, etc, but have been unable to find any. I have a 6 month old BC, and would love to be able to get together with other BC's of all ages, to play and learn! If there is anyone out there, or if you know of something in the area, please let me know. Thanks!

Hello Everyone,

I am a relatively new user to this site, but have enjoyed it very much so far. Just curious if there was anyone out there from the Pittsburgh, PA region. I have tried locating local Border Collie groups, etc, but have been unable to find any. I have a 6 month old BC, and would love to be able to get together with other BC's of all ages, to play and learn! If there is anyone out there, or if you know of something in the area, please let me know. Thanks!

I've been thinking of trying to start one, but I'm in the Harrisburg area. I guess that would be too far for you.

Guest maya's mom
I've been thinking of trying to start one, but I'm in the Harrisburg area. I guess that would be too far for you.

Yes, that would be too far, but if you are ever in the Pittsburgh area, let me know! Goodluck with your group!

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was wondering the same thing, seems to be nothing up my way either. I'm an hour and a half north of pittsburgh.

Not sure where you are in NW PA, but there are a lot of border colllie and aussie people at Countryside Agility. They train all breeds, but seems to be a fair share of these guys there. Someone there may be able to connect you. Located in Edinboro.

• 8 months later...

I'm in Pittsburgh! I have had my puppy for about a month now. Zeke is 3 months old and the cutest little red and white. Would love to meet up! We live in Greenfield and walk in Schenley Park alot. I also have some acres, an hour east of Pittsburgh, near Donegal if anyone is out that way too.

I'm close to the Pittsburgh area...and even closer to Donegal. In Pittsburgh, it seems Splash and Dash in Monroeville has some BC people and attracts others. They do obedience and performance sports. I've never been, but a woman in my Agility class just told me last night she used to go there. I don't know of any clubs.