BC Boards

Susan Garrett's border collies

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feature is from English lines, but I don't know which ones, and Buzzy is from Cedar lines. I don't know Encore's parentage, but she's related to Stoni ( I think she's a niece, but I can't remember ).

Stoni from Contact Point?

No, I don't think she was from their lines--Contact Point's Stoni is a blue merle, right? Susan's Stoni was black and white. I remember Susan mentioning Stoni's breeders once in either her blog or Shaping Success, but cannot remember (or find ]:) where she mentioned them. Augh! I wish I could be of more help!

Tansy's a rescue, but clearly from working lines; Rafe is out of Snip (V. Holland) by Imp. Pete; Laddie is a Jack x Lil (J. Weaver). So, all working lines.

Susan Garrett

(or are you referring to the Susan Garrett from Ontario? I know she's been pretty successful in agility, has a couple books even. ;) ).

Tansy's a rescue, but clearly from working lines; Rafe is out of Snip (V. Holland) by Imp. Pete; Laddie is a Jack x Lil (J. Weaver). So, all working lines.

Susan Garrett

(or are you referring to the Susan Garrett from Ontario? I know she's been pretty successful in agility, has a couple books even. ;) ).

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I always think people are talking about you when I hear "Susan Garrett"! B)

Susan Garrett

:lol: :lol:

Buzz is not a Hob Nob. Buzz comes from Cedar Border Collies.

Brittney

Isn't his Sire?

Granted, Susan Garrett DOES do sporting events and ONLY sporting events, so I'm not sure why it is so surprising that she would get a sporting-bred dog. She doesn't do herding. At all, that I'm aware of...

And guess what -- She's massively successful!

Archived