#21 Gloria Atwater

Gloria Atwater

Talksalot

• Registered Users
  • 2,584 posts
  • Interests:Sheepdogging!

Posted 01 February 2011 - 01:16 PM

P.S.
Elizabeth, thank you for your kind words and encouragement. It's all about daring to try, right? But not stupidly. :)

Donald, I think Mr MacRae was right. The moments of magic are why I love what I do. My young Nick actually placed in our 2nd-ever P/N trial this past weekend, but even if we hadn't ... his outrun and lift was a thing of beauty, and whatever other bobbles, he was trying so earnestly to give me his best. I couldn't ask for more than that. :)

~ Gloria
You ask of my companions. Hills, sir, and the sundown, and a dog as large as myself that my father bought me. They are better than human beings, because they know but do not tell. ~ Emily Dickinson

To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring - it was peace. ~ Milan Kundera

#22 Tea

Tea

• Registered Users
  • 1,514 posts
  • Interests:Wildlife, horses, sheep farming, sled dogs, falconry

Posted 01 February 2011 - 06:40 PM

It is beautiful

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright: All posts and images on this site are protected by copyright, and may not be reproduced or distributed in any way without permission. Banner photo courtesy of Denise Wall, 2009 CDWall. For further information, contact info@bordercollie.org.