BC Boards

FBI new ruling on animal cruelty

Tommy Coyote

I hope that this really does happen. It should be a felony. The only thing I find disappointing is that the only reason, apparently, that they are doing this is that is often is a sign that someone will perpetrate cruelty on a human being in the future. I think it should be a serious crime in and of itself. The sensibilities of animals are no different from ours. Cruelty to an animal is no different from cruelty to a human being. IMO.

That is awesome, hopefully they will find whoever killed 30 cats in Marinsville, Indiana and charge them accordingly. I have not heard of anyone arrested for it yet. 30!!!

http://www.inquisitr.com/1367914/someone-tortured-murdered-up-to-30-cats-in-martinsville-indiana-reward-offered-for-info/

Yup. And the guy who killed nearly 1000 chickens with a golf club in a Petaluma, CA broiler shed. But the guy who killed 900+ chickens with a golf club needs to be put somewhere he can't do any more harm. But what about the company whose chickens were killed? They make the animal suffering caused by the guy with a golf club look positively benign...

Sorry. Forgot to take my anti-PETA meds today. But really... <_<

My poor old heart can't stand to read any more animal abuse stories. But people who commit crimes like these are really sadistic, sickos and they need to be pulled out of the general population as quickly as possible. That behavior only escalates.

I have never really trusted anyone who claims to not have any feelings for animals. I would bet that they don't really have any feelings for humans either. I would bet that they only have feelings for themselves and no empathy for anybody or anything else.

My poor old heart can't stand to read any more animal abuse stories. But people who commit crimes like these are really sadistic, sickos and they need to be pulled out of the general population as quickly as possible. That behavior only escalates.

I have never really trusted anyone who claims to not have any feelings for animals. I would bet that they don't really have any feelings for humans either. I would bet that they only have feelings for themselves and no empathy for anybody or anything else.

Definitely agree!!!