BC Boards

Dogs working the Lift

Another great entry in your series! I just sent the link to your shedding video to the handler I train with (my current "homework" assignment was to watch some International sheds - these weren't International sheds, but they were still great examples of shedding).

I may be able to help you with your homework. I have a few Sunday runs from the 2012 Finals which will have the international shed. As soon as I get them loaded up to the intertube I'll post it on here. I also have a few Finals runs from Soldier Hollow I can post as well.

Dave, that'd be FABULOUS! I have "Away to Me" (with the judges' commentary on the winning run in the bonus info), but I lent it to a friend laid up with a broken ankle. I also have the 2010 and 2011 Finals on DVD. But I'd LOVE to see a video that was just of International sheds!

I had to miss most of the 2012 Finals (parent in the hospital) - only got to watch the streaming sporadically. And I didn't buy the DVD because I *still* hadn't made time to watch all of the 2011 runs I'd purchased. IIRC, a lot of people timed out before completing the shed in 2012.

(Spoken as the person who got her very first ever shed a few days ago, who is only just beginning to appreciate how deceptively easy the pros make this look....).

Thanks - I'll check that one out! DH just gave me an early Xmas present (of a very nice camera lens), but perhaps if I drop a hint to my kids...

The Alasdair MacRae shedding dvd is cheap at 3 times the price. Absolutely breaks it down great. Not like going to a clinic but well worth the watch.