BC Boards

2012 national finals dvd

Guest herbertholmes

Guest herbertholmes

Geri Burn has the videos of the finals just about complete. She will post when they are to be sent out.

Its is my opinion that if we do not sell 200 or so of these things we cannot afford the webcast in the future.

So far we have 50 or so orders. I want to thank all who have ordered up to now.

Money is hard to come by.

I know that.

If you or anyone you know might be interested go to the following link.

http://www.bcollies.com/videos.htm

Thanks for your unwaivering support for our national finals, Herbert Holmes

Hello, I am very interested in buying the tapes but am wondering if anyone knows if the tapes will look exactly like the web cast? I have such bad eye sight, the web cast was difficult for me but I was limited by my computer screen and being a technical dummy, could not get it to go to full screen. I just loved the tapes I bought from the 2011 finals and understand its not the same producer. Oh what the heck, just count me in!

Hello, I am very interested in buying the tapes but am wondering if anyone knows if the tapes will look exactly like the web cast? .... the web cast was difficult for me but I was limited by my internet connection ..... I just loved the tapes I bought from the 2011 finals and understand its not the same producer.

I had the same question.

Jovi

The DVDs from the preliminaries we filmed ourselves and I have just finished editing those. Ellen Skillings did the filming and did a good job of putting everything in perspective. The semi finals and the finals is the footage from the webcast company (minus the interviews) and are pretty easy to follow. The DVDs should be shipping in the next week to 10 days. The income from the DVDs will make a big difference in the discussion over whether the USBCHA will be able to afford future years of webcast.

• 4 weeks later...

Have been watching this set of DVDs allllll weekend! Thanks to Geri and her team for an awesome set of DVDs! I know handlers have been asking for a long time to see all the runs in their entirety and it is almost as good as being at the Finals!

If you haven't invested in this set you're really missing a treat!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Just thought I would bump up this topic in case anyone was still interested in DVDs from the 2012 National Sheepdog Finals in Klamath Falls, Oregon. You can order them at http://www.bcollies.com/videos.htm . You can order all or part of the event or even individual runs from the Open. Great Christmas Gifts!