BC Boards

Aled Owen and Roy: World Trial`s final-run videos

CleverColliesDeb.

Here`s links to two video`s of my friend and neighbor; Aled Owen, winning the 2008 World Sheepdog Trials (Llandeilo, Wales, U.K) with the handsome, stylish and talented 'Roy' (ISDS 266416)...we are so-very proud for them. :rolleyes:

Aled Owen and Roy SemiFinals run video #1

Aled Owen and Roy Trial-winning run video #2

Here`s links to two video`s of my friend and neighbor; Aled Owen, winning the 2008 World Sheepdog Trials (Llandeilo, Wales, U.K) with the handsome, stylish and talented 'Roy' (ISDS 266416)...we are so-very proud for them. :rolleyes:

Aled Owen and Roy winning run video #1

Aled Owen and Roy winning run video #2

Hi Deb,

I'd love to see the videos but unfortunately I have dial up here in the country so can't see anything that "moves" on the computer.

Do you know if the ISDS will have a dvd of the World trial that we can purchase like they do the Natl's and Internatl's? I have the dvd from the 07 Internat'l and would love to have one from this World's trial.

Carolyn

Hi Deb,

I'd love to see the videos but unfortunately I have dial up here in the country so can't see anything that "moves" on the computer.

Do you know if the ISDS will have a dvd of the World trial that we can purchase like they do the Natl's and Internatl's? I have the dvd from the 07 Internat'l and would love to have one from this World's trial.

Carolyn

Hi Carolyn,

I believe the ISDS will be releasing the 2008 World Trials on DVD in due course; also, the ISDS were making video of individual runs and gifting them to the competitors, which was a very nice gesture for entrants to treasure.

For viewers in the U.K: Sky satellite Tv. on channel 134; 'Ffermio' offers viewers (or International viewers able to sight the Astra 'bird') the "World Trials 2008 Special" which will be featured on the S4C Welsh Language Tv. channel (S4C Digidol) being screened next Tuesday at 14.00 BST

S4C ffermio Programme

Thank you in advance, Deb, for posting these. It will take a little while for my connection to complete the download and watching it while it is downloading is like trying to walk with one leg attached to someone else who is not walking in step with me!

Thank you in advance, Deb, for posting these. It will take a little while for my connection to complete the download and watching it while it is downloading is like trying to walk with one leg attached to someone else who is not walking in step with me!

http://ffermio.tv/en/world-sheepdog-trials...nteresting-runs

they will also be adding video of all the runs ,semi-final and finals,onto their website

k.

Fun to watch!! Thanks for posting these. And the sheep are really fat and gorgeous, too,

A

That was fabulous to watch! Thanks so much for posting that Deb :rolleyes:

Such amazing team work, would have been awesome to see them compete in real-life!