BC Boards

2013 USBCHA National Cattledog Finals

News and updates along with a list of local accomidations and map for the 2013 USBCHA National Cattledog Finals can be found at www.nationalcattledogfinals.com

http://nationalcattledogfinals.com/NationalFinals2013.htm

Richard Brandon, the chairman of the 2012 Cattledog Committee has also put together a great question and answer piece, his contact information is at the end of the article if anyone has any further questions.

http://nationalcattledogfinals.com/Sponsors/USBCHA%20Cattledog%20Program.pdf

The fund raising continues for the 2012 USBCHA National Cattledog Finals, recently The Under The Hat Family which include Titan Trailers, Logan Coach and Titan West Livestock Handling Equipment along with Ringgold County Development and Farm Credit all made a financial committment to assist with the production of the event. We welcome them aboard and thank them for their support.

There are still many great handlers and dogs that need a sponsor, sponsorships are $125.00 each and can be divided by 5 different individuals.

• 3 weeks later...

I've got four people who are each willing to chip in $25 towards a 2012 National Cattledog Finals sponsorship for a handler/dog team (thinking Bill Reed and Glen in Open, or Anna Guthrie and Scamper in Nursery). Anyone interested in the last $25 so we can send this in? Message me or email me, please.