BC Boards

Hello everyone.

Hi everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself to the forum and say that I am hoping to have great discussions about BC's with you all.

My best friend is Patch, a 13 month old BC who I would not be without. He is a great boy and is developing extremely well.

We took on Patch from a family who lived on a busy main road, with very little in the way of exercising area's nearby. They stated that they could no longer tend to his needs and we therefore decided to give him the loving home that he deserves.

We are situated five minutes from acres of publicly accessible land with large fields, ponds, woodland and even conveniently paced dog jumping posts, which Patch now adores.

We are hoping if all goes well with the repair of our camera, we will possibly be able to upload a picture of Patch later on to introduce him properly.

Hope everyone is well and having a great day.

Welcome to the boards. Patch is a handsome guy! I love that little stray white patch on his left ear (hence the name?)! BTW, sorry in another post I was calling him "Patches"... I should really read more carefully :blink:

You said Patch is 13 months old, but you didn't say how long you'd had him? Just curious how long this boy has been in your world, making it a more exciting place I imagine. :) Thanks for rescuing him and here's to many wonderful years together!

Thank you all for your kind welcome messages! I have currently had Patch for 2 weeks, and already he is our world (along with our children of course!).

I have had dogs previously but disappointingly, life is life and upsets happen.

Unfortunately, Patch was not trained properly from being a puppy, and being in the location he was in, this doesn't suprise me, nowhere for him to be trained properly.

Again, thank you all for your warm welcome!

Darren, Nicola and Patch.