BC Boards

Rest in peace Bob

Sam'smom

Bob was an SPCA rescue kitty, My mom and I had gone to the spca in st.john's to drop off and donate food we knew they were in need of...... we never intended to come home with a kitten but we said we'd just have a look at the babies and see... when we discoved Bob... he was standing yeowling at us in his pen, we were in the one next to his looking at other babies.. when we saw his stern little face demading our attention!! we went next door to meet him and he practically leaped into my mum's arms... and of course started purring!! needless to say we were suckered in.... He brought lots of mischief and trouble... he had too many misadventures such as getting plastered into a wall, stuck in the chimney,and stuck between the front door and the storm door over night, built into the new staircase we were making in the basement... Oh Bob... you were fun... we will miss you.

Rest in peace old boy. 1995-2010

4641427165_298e8debf0_o.jpg

It's the cats that have the, shall we call them "creative"?, adventures that live on so long in memory. Bob sounds like a real crackerjack orange cat! I'm very sorry for your loss, but glad you gave him such a good and long life.

They will not go quietly,

the cats who've shared our lives.

In subtle ways they let us know

their spirit still survives.

Old habits still make us think

we hear a meow at the door.

Or step back when we drop

a tasty morsel on the floor.

Our feet still go around the place

the food dish used to be,

And, sometimes, coming home at night,

we miss them terribly.