BC Boards

AK Dog Doc

Laura L

I'll have to snag a copy when it's out as well. :rolleyes:

With her unique perspective on things, a clear ability to narrate a good story and the added interest that the Alaskan climate* provides, I am sure that I will also have to get a copy.

Note* : Having lived 70° N for a while, I do know a bit about what it is to live there.

Hey, sorry about that, you guys. I don't quite know how the blogging got so out of control... and turned into writing a book... which has turned into writing two books... which has turned into editing two books and writing a third one... while still blogging. Oh, yeah, and still doing that whole veterinary medicine thing. No idea how that all came about. It just happened. I swear. I also discovered that there actually ARE only 24 hours in a day, so even though I gave up watching television completely back in April, I STILL don't have enough time in a day. I think the fact that I'm trying to read the first Harry Potter book in both French and Spanish, plus taking up drawing again, has made things a bit worse. (Obviously ONE thing hasn't changed: I'm still completely insane.)

Today I'm a wee bit under the weather so I'm not hammering away at the languages or the sketches or the laptop OR the blog. So I stopped by to apologise for being such a weenie and now showing up around here for so long. My bad! (No biscuits for ME, obviously!) :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks! And, ME? write about my dogs? Why, whatever would make you ask...? :rolleyes:

Yep, they're in there.

Back to working on chapter one, book two... in a minute... might need to browse a little first.... to avoid writer's block, OF COURSE. Why are you looking at me like that...?

Love AK Dog's blog. Had no idea she was a poster here. I turned my 15 yr. old DD onto her blog as she is strongly considering becoming a vet. It's almost as good for getting a taste of the action as the shadow a vet week that her high school is sending her out on.

Hil,

If you give up your drinking parties (cleverly disguised as wine tasting) perhaps you would have time for us. :D

Mark

HEY! I did that ONCE in the last 8 years! Is that fair?!? I ASK you! :D:D

Besides, I won a Wine-opoly game! I kicked a** that night! AND I didn't get a hangover or ANYthing!

(Sheesh... look what things I'm all proud of. I should get a life or something.) :D:rolleyes:

And I guess I didn't disguise my drinking party cleverly enough, since you are onto me.... back to the drawing board!

Flyer: That's hilarious! I'm glad that I have readers who didn't find me strictly from knowing me here - it's excellent that it works the other way 'round, too. Ironically, one of my sisters, Aziza, got some comment on her FaceBook account:

FaceBook Fan: I love your writing; the only other internet writer that I like as much as you is this vet blogger from Alaska.

Aziza: Yeah, I know who you mean, since that's my sister.

We were both sort of amused that of all the MILLIONS of writers on the 'net, this person picks out only two... and they're sisters.

Anyway, glad I've been educational AND entertaining! Ahhh. My work here is done. Well, okay, not DONE-done, but you know what I mean.

Archived