BC Boards

Kudos to Jeffers Pets

I just received a phone call from Jeffers Pets (aka Jeffers Livestock).Apparently someone in the Fayetteville area of North Carolina found a dog with a Home Again chip that had been purchased from Jeffers but had never been registered anywhere. Jeffers was calling all the folks in NC who had purchased Home Again chips from them to try and help the rescuer of the lost dog find its owner. The gentleman even noted that he realized I was a good ways from Fayetteville, but they're trying to cover all bases. I think that's a company going above and beyond the call of duty.

J.

I had an incident with a credit card company over 10 years ago when ordering from Jeffers. The sales rep I was dealing with at Jeffers went above and beyond the call of duty with me that day too. I have never had a bad experience in dealing with Jeffers for many years.

I'm glad I've always gotten my stuff from them. It's fun for the kids to look at the AL newspapers too.