BC Boards

Wine Dogs USA

Indeed they do! (Trust Mark to find this info out....!) And of course I've made Smiling Dog and Sultry Dog (my two Buddy wines, which have his picture on the label - Eileen posted a picture of one of them here once) - and Winterdog, which has Finn's picture on the label.

Still trying to figure out how a dog can blush....

Oh, yeah - to answer the query, life with Raven and the crew is BUSY!!! Just got a "new" (used, but still 2006) truck so we're lengthening Saturday hours so I can pay for it. Plus I've just last night coaxed two little stray kittens into the house where I've confined them in Finn's crate (they're wild and afraid of me), pending finding an adoption group to take them. I am NOT keeping them (I have too many animals as it is!) but I couldn't let them starve to death (or freeze to death) on my porch. Poor little mites. They're little racks of bones. HUNGRY little racks of bones. Meanwhile, they're using 3 dog dishes up (one of which is doing temporary duty as a litter box - shhhh! don't tell the dogs, they'll all fight to be the one who gets to eat out of it! :rolleyes: ), so I'm shuffling things around with "alternative" feeding vessels (mainly saucepans, which the dogs can't break).

Meanwhile I have a Dr appointment and then a lunch date and then a class to attend, so I'd better get going....