BC Boards

Traditional Method

Pam Wolf

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because you have all been so kind to me in the past, I would offer my services to you for a reduced rate. I am very good with a video camera, so I hope that you will consider this as possibility for your business. I think it could work.

An Online presence! Exactly what we were missing - how could we leave that out? You're so hired.

You guys are nuts! :D Okay, in the spirit of things, i am setting myself up to award special degrees to all you new instructors -- Supreme Herder In Training. So you get to be the _ _ _ _ (you fill in the blanks :D )

Bwahahaha! :rolleyes:

Oh, and I think Laura already has some Advanced Degree in Poo(h). Clothing optional, too! :D

I believe Karrin would be in charge of the course to certify any prospective Professors Of Online Herding. Then one would be Certified POOH.

I should note that Laura's dog that didn't quite have what it took was her little rescue she got from me. Nick was literally useful from the first time he was on sheep. :rolleyes:

Does this mean Robin that you're the head herder in charge? I mean, really, we do need some serious supervision obviously. :rolleyes: I wanna be a superior herder in training.

I'll be the Herding Overseer - no wait that would make me a _ _ !

Well, we are going to need an online website to keep the titles straight, or maybe a rulebook.

You could start as a

Little Supreme Herder in Training. Little Sh**

progress to a Big Supreme Herder in Training. Big Sh**

Then if you show aptitude for instructing big and little Sh**s you can be titled and Always Superior Sh** We can subtitle this by years online to Little A** and Big A**

Big A** will be eligible for the final level, the Profession of Online Herding. Again subtitled with Little or Big depending on years online.

Anybody got any others we can use?

I should note that Laura's dog that didn't quite have what it took was her little rescue she got from me. Nick was literally useful from the first time he was on sheep.

Glad you mention this - it occurred to me that maybe everyone isn't reading my mind to know I was talking about June. Duh.

Why is clothing optional for Laura? What did I miss in the first online course????

:rolleyes: Long story that involved a poopsplosion at home and trying not to get my work clothes dirty - cuz I was only home for lunch.

Ok, taking into consideration the size pen used, the line/leash, and titles. I came up with the master program

Certified Roundpen Applied Pressure Based Upon Limited Line Sheep Herding Instinct Test. When the dog passes he gets to use these initials after his name.

That's okay Kelly; I'm sure we'll just randomly change the rules from time to time, you know, just because we feel like it (and we do have to leave room in case someone is able to come up with an even catchier acronym!). After all, if the rules and courses didn't change, we'd eventually put ourselves out of business once everyone completed all the necessary POOH, etc. credits.

J.