To the Border Bred - DVD available

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 gcv-border

gcv-border

• Registered Users
  • 4,492 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 10:27 AM

I remember hearing about this DVD while it was still in progress. I just found out that it is now available.

If you are interested, you can buy it from the filmmaker's website (Catbird?) or by it from here:

http://www.herding-d...he-border-bred/

I am not a super computer savvy person, but the DVD from the Catbird site is in PAL format which plays well on European DVD players, and reportedly also plays on most computer DVD players (regardless of country).  If purchased from the Working Sheepdog website, you can choose which format you prefer - PAL or NTsomethingsomething (which plays on USA, Japan and Canada? DVD players).

I ordered mine from the Working Sheepdog website.

Disclaimer: I have no connection with either site/company.

Jovi

"Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog."  Charles F. Duran

#2 Sue R

Sue R

Bark less, wag more

• Registered Users
  • 12,824 posts
  • Interests:Stockdogs, horses, chocolate

Posted 16 June 2016 - 11:57 AM

We sold 75 of these as a fundraiser at the Bluegrass two years ago. They were only available in PAL at that time, I think. Catbird Video is Dave Imas' company. Shadowcat Films is the company that filmed, produced, and distributes this video (which is also, as you noted, available via other sources). 

Sue Rayburn - Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult, but not the brightest firefly in the jar.

Celt, Megan, and Dan

"When the chips are down, watch where you step."

"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything." - author unknown

#3 gcv-border

gcv-border

• Registered Users
  • 4,492 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 04:42 PM

Thanks for the correction Sue -- Shadowcat instead of Catbird.

Jovi

"Folks will know how large your soul is by the way you treat a dog."  Charles F. Duran

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright: All posts and images on this site are protected by copyright, and may not be reproduced or distributed in any way without permission. Banner photo courtesy of Denise Wall, 2009 CDWall. For further information, contact info@bordercollie.org.