BC Boards

Group sponsorships for the 2014 National Sheepdog Finals

Sue R

If anyone would like to get together with others to make up some group sponsorships for the 2014 National Sheepdog Finals, I'd be happy to do the organizing as I have done for some groups in previous years.

A team sponsorship is only $100 so that's four people at $25 each or five people at $20 each. It's a great and inexpensive way to help support the national showcase of North America's best working stockdogs.

Please let me know by PM or email at susan dot rayburn at gmail dot com if you are interested.

• 1 month later...

Entries are now being made for the Finals so if anyone would like to join In a group sponsorship, please let me know. The best way to contact me is by email at susan dot rayburn at gmail dot com.

• 2 weeks later...

Entries are now coming in and if you want to be part of a sponsorship, please let me know. Four people at $25 each will sponsor a team. Five people at $20 each will do the same. This is a great way to show your support when what you can give is limited.

This is the showcase of North American working Border Collies - please be a part by helping to sponsor a worthy team!

• 2 weeks later...

Last call for this if you want to be part of a group sponsorship! I'm hoping for just one or two more $25 contributions to make up a sponsorship that is already partially-funded.

Please let me know by PM or, better yet, by email to susan dot rayburn at gmail dot com if you'd like to help support the 2014 National Sheepdog Finals and a worthy dog/handler team in this way.

The Finals features the best trial teams in North America, with many of the dogs also playing a vital role on farms and ranches throughout the United States and Canada. This is a great way to show your support for the working Border Collie!