Luna is growing up!

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 StephaaRas

StephaaRas

• Registered Users
  • 93 posts

Posted 31 August 2015 - 01:24 PM

Here are her ears down as requested, and a goofy picture too.

tumblr_ntydybNgaF1tka29yo1_400.jpg

tumblr_ntydybNgaF1tka29yo2_400.jpg

#42 kingfisher7151

kingfisher7151

• Registered Users
  • 736 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 12:51 AM

Totally snorted at the last one.

I can't get over how piercing her eyes are. A little startling, almost!

#43 StephaaRas

StephaaRas

• Registered Users
  • 93 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 01:21 PM

Thanks! When she had her head out the window I couldn't stop laughing, so I just had to take a picture!

Here are some scrap video pieces of Luna just messing around and doing a little frisbee stuff since I've never really posted any videos of her. :)

The post preview isn't showing that the video is in the post so hopefully it's visible..?

#44 RemsMom

RemsMom

• Registered Users
  • 579 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 09:11 PM

Luna's face is even more adorable on the video.  She looks like a little black and white fox!

I had to laugh at the part with Luna playing frisbee because the other dog "not a Border Collie" looks very content relaxing on the lawn.  

#45 StephaaRas

StephaaRas

• Registered Users
  • 93 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 06:14 AM

Haha the other dog is my boyfriends overly lazy pitbull. She sleeps through most of the day, and a good outing for her consists of laying in the lawn and chewing on a stick. Sometimes she tried to catch the Frisbees and it's hilarious because she's always way off. If you've ever seen any of those videos of dogs horribly missing things being thrown directly at them, that's what she looks like when she tries.

#46 RemsMom

RemsMom

• Registered Users
  • 579 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 09:31 PM

Your boyfriend's dog seems a lot like my GSD.  The collies will be racing around the yard and he will flop down in the shade and watch the show.  Every once in a while he will steal the tennis ball and lie down in perfect sphinx mode with the ball between his front paws.  He has never shown any interest in playing fetch so I think he does this just to drive Natasha crazy.

#47 StephaaRas

StephaaRas

• Registered Users
  • 93 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 09:45 AM

Yup, they do sound quite similar. Her favorite toy is a tennis ball, but she plays keep away rather than fetch. If you try to take the ball back from her she just runs away with it and lays elsewhere.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright: All posts and images on this site are protected by copyright, and may not be reproduced or distributed in any way without permission. Banner photo courtesy of Denise Wall, 2009 CDWall. For further information, contact info@bordercollie.org.