BC Boards

Acronyms abbreviations - UGH - Fun Thread

Here is a fun thread...

My dogs names

Foster, Aspen, Riot and Tempe (in that order)

F.A.R.T is the acronym for my dogs. My dog walker and her daughter came up with it. They are called the FART Dogs - UGH

Anyone have one better than that?

This goes to show that you need to watch what you name your dogs

I got one of those bracelets where you can slide the bling-bling letters and shapes onto the leather bit. I got B, W, and L, and some hearts and daisies. Put it all together, with the little daisies between the letters, so it looked like:

B(*)W(*)L(*)

My friend sees my bracelet, and says "Why are you wearing a bracelet that says 'bowel'?"

Have not worn bracelet since.

You guys are cracking me up!

Have not worn bracelet since.
Gee, why not?

I guess mine would be the FRAK pack (Finn, Raven, Ali, Kenzie.) I guess they could be FARK or KRAF or KARF (etc)... or, when Pepper is staying over, the KRAPF pack (oh, goody, as if there isn't enough KRAPF in my life already...) :rolleyes: I think I should avoid the acronym "FARK" as it lends itself all too easily to - um - "accidental" modifications... as in, "You won't believe what my FARKing dogs did this morning!" and so on, with the inevitable deteriorations....

Speaking of KRAPF I have to do, better stop noodling around here and turn dogs out and feed so I can go to class tonight.... :D

I used to have Duncan, Flyboy, Freya, Luna, Loki, now it's just Flyboy and Freya (and the puppers!). Usually when I try to say one name and mean the other it comes out as a swear starting with the letter "F." I think you can figure that out. My pack has always been refered to as "the monsters" or "the horrible, evil, vicious, beasts."