BC Boards

Stop pad protection

http://webpages.charter.net/dhfm/ZControl.html

Here is a link to my mom's website. She designed and makes skid boots for dogs; flyball, agility, or whatever. Designed with a BC in mind for sure. These are great for preventing hyper-extension and keeping the dew-claw on some dogs from getting snagged. I'm not trying to sell you anything but I know this is a real issue with some dogs and I hope this can prevent injury in at least one dog!

Thanks!

These things rock! Your mom does a great job with those. This is a very unique product and I know it has definitly saved my dog from a lot of possible injury. My BC, Zoey never races without her orange boots. She has a good turn, but speed takes its toll on the pads. She'll be bleeding by midmorning at a tournament without something protecting her pads near the dew claws. I was using vet wrap before I heard about these and that was a big hassle.

zoey-boots.jpg

:rolleyes: I think I love you!

I have been looking for something like this for a long time. I have been using vet wrap during agility practice, and I have to say its really annoying to keep putting it on and off and I sometimes dont put it on tight enough and it slides.

I am bookmarking the website, I hope to order a couple pairs very soon!

Your mom is a genius!

Diane:)

Thank you so much for all the great replies! Our entire team uses them and we have customers in Poland, the UK, Canada, Portugal, and all over the U.S.! I will definitly forward all your replies to my mom, she will definitly appreciate the compliments and customer reviews!

• 3 weeks later...

Great product! Way better and more convenient than vet wrap. I use them for flyball, but have started using them for frisbee too because I have a BC that skids at every opportunity.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...