BC Boards

How do I deregister

Guest Jule

It would be a lot less hassle to just stop coming to the boards. No real point in deleting the account. Sorry you feel something so drastic is necessary. That said, I understand that the style of conversation/debate/argument/whatever on this board is not for everyone.

It would be a lot less hassle to just stop coming to the boards. No real point in deleting the account. Sorry you feel something so drastic is necessary. That said, I understand that the style of conversation/debate/argument/whatever on this board is not for everyone.

I have no desire to stop comming to the Boards, I am a person who loves to learn and I appreciate those within this community who have enlightened me or given me the pleasure of sharing their stories. For as long as non-registered users are permitted to do so I will continue to visit the Boards. I am desirous of creating a situation whereby I have no option but to stay out of it. Imposed self restriction you might say, LOL. I freely acknowledge that as a passionate owner and supporter of WL breeds, trainer and career dog handler my enthusiasm and openness tends to override the wisdom of just staying out of it, particularly when I appear to have inadequacies in articulating in a manner that is clearly understood. For me personally there is every "point"in deleting my account. To describe such a choice as drastic is to me somewhat overly dramatic. Due to my own technological inadequacies I have simply asked for advice on a specific subject and nothing more. I had not anticipated that to simply de-register would constitute a "hassle". I have not asked for opinions on the necessity of my choices and frankly I see no positive or constructive purpose for you to respond to me at all.

Oof. It seems somehow I've managed to offend you in the little I did say. I'm sorry that you feel the way you do. If you don't want opinions on your decision then the better bet is to contact Eileen instead of making it public. Good luck with getting your account deleted.

No offence taken whatsoever and I welcome "ON" topic opinions and advice. The topic being "how do I" As I could not discover the "how to" myself I went to Tech and Troubleshooting as the obvious place to discover "how to". Thank you for advising that Eilleen is the "go to" person, not that I know who Eilleen is. My enquiry was simple, brief, polite and low key, I thought I might get a simple response i.e press this or do that or go to or speak to. I didn't realise that such a brief and simple question should require secrecy.

Edit: I cannot find the method by which one contacts Eilleen ? or any other moderator. I,m

stupid I know, but if anyone could direct me it would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Jule ~

I did a look around and it seems the best option is to go here and click on Eileen's name, then look for the "send me a message" link on the next page:

http://www.bordercollie.org/boards/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats&do=leaders

Best wishes,

Gloria

Hi Gloria,

Thank you very much for your assistance, greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards, Julie