BC Boards

Group sponsorships for 2013 National Sheepdog Finals

Sue R

For just $25, you can be a part of a group sponsorship for an Open or Nursery team at the 2013 National Sheepdog Finals to be held at Belle Grove Plantation, Middletown VA. Please contact me through a PM here or (better yet) an email to susan dot rayburn at gmail dot com.

This is a great way to help sponsor a team at the national showcase for these wonderful working dogs, and it is a way for those of us who can't do a full sponsorship to lend our support by being part of a group. Over the last several years, about four sponsorships have been raised each year in this way.

This year, we have already sponsored four teams, Robin French and Zac, Robin French and Bill, Lori Cunningham and Matt, and Jack Knox and Jim. If you are interested, please let me know and we can sponsor additional dog/handler teams.

(Disclaimer - I am not associated with the 2013 National Sheepdog Finals Committee but am just doing this privately to help raise sponsorships to support the Finals.)