BC Boards

Buddy does not like storms

We had a pretty good storm last night and it kinda wigged our old Buddy out. He began pacing and panting and shivering. Finally got him to settle on the couch with me and loved on him. Of course Rob and Briar couldn't be left out on the cuddles and I was soon under 3 piles of black and white fur.

I can't imagine how our old man did all those years alone out in the storms. Once he figured out last night that he didn't have to go outside, he settle down quite a bit. Later, I took him in our room and shut the shades tight and they all hopped up on the bed while I read. Buddy was cuddled as close as he could get, then drifted off to sleep. (He snores loud too!)

Rob and Briar have never been bothered by the storms, I was really worried something was seriously wrong with Budster, then it finally dawned on me it was the storm!

We have a dog like that too. She doesn't like storms to much. (and she snores loud too) God Bless

we too had storms a couple nights ago and it had poor Popcorn all a twitter. He was pacing and panting. I just tried to ignore him and tell him it was no big deal and it helped.

I found out the very next day that a Cab Company two blocks over from us, was struck by lightning...(Kind of surprised I didn't hear it).

Guess he had a good reason to be freaked out.

Dublin doesn't like storms now (ever since the all day fireworks, similar sounds freak him out). He doesn't run around panicked, but he paces, drools and generally wants to be on top of me.

I couldn't imagine him being stuck outside during a storm...it almost brings tears to my eyes. I am so glad Buddy has found you in his later years!