• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#61 terrecar

terrecar

Sheepdogger Wannabe

• Registered Users
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 06 May 2018 - 06:16 PM

Facebook may be just as bad for those of you whose stockdog discussions are very advanced, but for novices (and beyond!) I think the administrators of the To novice and beyond FB page do an amazing job with that group. There is an impressive bunch on that forum who are generous with their time, and the discussions are almost always about sheepdog training and trialing. Sure, you get some posts from those of a foreign culture. I mostly sit down and shut up in the interest of learning ;) but IMO they are drowned out by people who know what theyre talking about.

I should probably point out though, that Katzs book and the title of this thread are about pet animals. It should come as no surprise that pet people would contribute to a discussion about pets and pet dog training.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright: All posts and images on this site are protected by copyright, and may not be reproduced or distributed in any way without permission. Banner photo courtesy of Denise Wall, 2009 CDWall. For further information, contact info@bordercollie.org.