BC Boards

I Asked, You Answered (new dog)

I initially posted on this forum looking for breeder recommendations for a Border Collie pup for intro to herding and some dog sports. A few of you suggested I consider a rescue...I also got some great breeder recommendations from you all.

Long story short, I finally have my new dog, it's a rescue, and she is great!

Best part is that she did well on her initial herding instinct test (a little sticky) and I'm hoping to get started in some herding lessons this spring. We also will be doing some Flyball in the meantime.

Without further ado, meet Zoey...

zo01-1.jpg

adfadf.jpg

adf-1.jpg

She is six years old, owner gave her up because she had kids.

I initially posted on this forum looking for breeder recommendations for a Border Collie pup for intro to herding and some dog sports. A few of you suggested I consider a rescue...I also got some great breeder recommendations from you all.

Long story short, I finally have my new dog, it's a rescue, and she is great!

Best part is that she did well on her initial herding instinct test (a little sticky) and I'm hoping to get started in some herding lessons this spring. We also will be doing some Flyball in the meantime.

Without further ado, meet Zoey...

zo01-1.jpg

adfadf.jpg

adf-1.jpg

She is six years old, owner gave her up because she had kids.

It is so rewarding to welcome a girl like Zoey who has lost her home through no fault of her own into your life. We wouldn't trade our Ladybug (whose story is similar to Zoey's) for the world. You and she are a perfect match!

Liz

Archived