BC Boards

Today Ouzo is 2 years old!!!

Anda

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had a great time at Petsmart today: I knew from a friend who's daughter is a manager there that they had found a bunch of toys not in the inventory and were selling them at $1/each, stuff that was originally $7-12/piece! (The one on Parker Rd, btw, for those interested from Denver)

So off we went, and got a bunch of toys, which of course he already took out of the bags (from the table....), and already knows their names (Baby - no inspiration tonight, sorry -, Parrot, Octopus, Ice Cream Cone, etc) and is shaking them proudly when asked "How do we play with them?". I also got a Chuck-It, which I think it's going to be just woooooooonderful for both of us, him getting even more distance, me, even less slober/dirt/nastiness on my hands. He also chose some cow hooves, and I got him more "crazy meat" for training. He agreed with my choice there.

During our visit last week to the small dog park someone STOLE our extendable leash ($45 worth! - well, it was a year old and Chris has sown in back together after Ouzo decided to wear it as a tie instead !) from one of the tables 5 yards away from where we were playing. And this in a small fenced area were there weren't more than 10-15 people at the time! Everyone was appaled when they found out I couldn't find my leash. And I had seen it 5 minutes prior to its disapearance, I kept looking at it from time to time while I was throwing balls for Ouzo.

Anyway, I had to get a new one, luckily they were on sale for $35, so now he has a new black 26' leash which will give him back his semi-freedom to sniff areas where I don't want or cannot reach (such as during snowy days!).

I know, I've never heard of someone stealing a leash at a dog park!!! There are always lost leashes that are hanging by the entrance. This time somone found my blue plastic Flexi-Leash totally irresistable. I saw that someone had a red flexi leash next to mine on the table, but how color (and math!) blind can one be to come to the park with a red leash and leave with an extra BLUE one?!

I would love to capture him on video with his new toys, but unfortunatly my video-capable camera is dead and the Rebel hasn't heard of such thing as video... :rolleyes:

Happy Birthday Handsome Ouzo!! I love that picture of him curled up on the couch. And those puppy pictures are simply adorable!

Yoshi says Ouzo is sooo lucky to have snow already. It was close to 80 degrees here today!

Oh Anda sorry I missed this, working too hard I guess. A most happy birthday to a wonderful boy that makes me smile every time I see his face. All the best from Ellie, Derry and Riley also! LOL so is your two year old "mellowing" out like mine is...NOT! Someday... :-)

-jay

Oh! How could we have missed this thread???

Happy birthday to a very handsome boy. We love seeing your pictures, especially the sheep ones. Hope you have a great year and that you will grace us with many more gorgeous photos in the years to come!

Ooookkkk, you didn't have to twist my arm so hard :rolleyes:

If anyone is wondering how wonderful it was to live with Ouzo at 2.5 months of age, take a look at this video. Ignore my Romanian commentary, it's not relevant to the non-existing plot (hehe). Not much has changed since - less barking, but lots of crying out of pure boredom and loud dramatic yawning and biting the couch, it's all still here, captured in this 2 year old monster. Teeth are much less sharp, that's the good thing that comes with age.

th_2afa1eb8.jpg

Chris might kill me to know I'm posting this video (never before seen!) right after he had shaved his head. Shhhhh, let's just not tell him, all right? No puppies were harmed in the making of this video. Chris was just a bit hurt from constant needle sharp teeth atacks, but he recovered LOL

How hard is it to place a puppy in a box?

th_MVI_0192.jpg

(Again, nothing changed, he just doesn't fit in boxes anymore but continues to play with them the same way)

How cute can one puppy be? Smiling froggy style?

IMG_0107.jpg

Tantrum

840e840e.jpg

Who can forget Jaws, the Shark Puppy?

153c45e3.jpg

d0cc1641.jpg

Concentration - tongue out

Limbutza.jpg

Being someone with a (mostly) quiet and subtle dog, I get exhausted just WATCHING those videos :rolleyes:. What a little tornado! Love the one of Chris stuffing him in the box - that's a bit childish, and it's exactly what I'd have done if I had an Ouzo and an Ouzo-sized box :D!