BC Boards

Bluegrass

Little Bo Boop

What do you mean, you were off? Are you still talking about the 144.5 cutoff? Because you were right...

Well the list has disappeared--morphed into the run order--but I think the cut off ended up being higher. Chris Chambers was at the 144.5 cut off, and when I looked at the top 30, his score was several places below the cut off for the top 20 taken back for the double lift. Maybe the confusion is top 30 vs. top 20, but only 20 go back for the double lift.

J.

Well the list has disappeared--morphed into the run order--but I think the cut off ended up being higher. Chris Chambers was at the 144.5 cut off, and when I looked at the top 30, his score was several places below the cut off for the top 20 taken back for the double lift. Maybe the confusion is top 30 vs. top 20, but only 20 go back for the double lift.

J.

I was going by the final list Elizabeth posted here, and that Susan said the final team to get into the top 20 was decided by a tie breaker (Chris Chambers and Cheryl Jagger-Williams both had a 144.5).

That's my Nick's sire! Cool :rolleyes:

Ben

I had a bitch, Mist, that was just about same way bred (Lacey x Tim.....Tim and Ben's sire, Donnie were littermates....so same pedigree). She is the mother of my young dogs and produced very well. I've heard that Ben is also producing very nice offspring.

From Robin over on Facebook: Tommy 1st, Scott 2nd, Linda Fogt 3rd, Alasdair 4th, Joni 5th.

J.

Is this Sly's second BG win?

ETA: Never mind, I'm not sure if Sly has won it before. I was remembering photos I'd seen of Tom & Sly after a win at Meeker and I mis-remembered what trial they were from.

I missed the late afternoon runs and was really disappointed to see Annie Palmer and Dot had dropped off the bottom of the board for tomorrow. What a nice dog and it was so much fun being around someone so excited to have done well. :D I'd have loved to see her run again.

:rolleyes: Thanks Robin! Dot & I would have loved to be there, but I was NERVIOUS about it! We'll see you at the finals if not before?

Is this Sly's second BG win?

ETA: Never mind, I'm not sure if Sly has won it before. I was remembering photos I'd seen of Tom & Sly after a win at Meeker and I mis-remembered what trial they were from.

Yes, Tommy and Sly won in 2007 (beating our Kyzer's dam Molly by .5!)

Archived