BC Boards

Shedding Clinic Questions

bcollie

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all of us in the States:

There is one lone Canadian currently in our midst. She is definitely outnumbered.

Dare I suggest that we play by US Rules? Only difference is IF you order your partner up when you have the deal, you do NOT have to go alone.

(This would also eliminate some of the dreaded table talk) (However, it does not give one as much free time to sip and sigh)

By the way Canada Rules Lady, I remember your US partner saving your Royal Canadian @#@# by going alone numerous times.

I am soooo glad that my groveling time is over.

IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now you brainless twits, back on topic!!!!

SEHDDING CLINIC!

It was great meeting you Geri, hope you have safe travels home...

Ok I am off to visit the poor lone professor thread, where the hell is my money A????

New queen of big dog cards....grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ker thunk ker thunk...I am SOOOOOO FRIGGING HAPPY TO BE HOME!!!

Ahhh, shedding...I went to a Scott Glen clinic and then had a private lesson with him. I ran Zot, a wonderful bitch that I got from him. This was a couple of weeks ago.

He set up a nice wide gap for the shed and called her through.."that'll do Zot". She prompty ran around the sheep and straight to me, thus ignoring Scott and said sheep!!

Scott turns to me and said.."I think she bonded to you"

So we worked on shedding and it was fun...well except for the parts when Scott would tell me to "go left" and I would and then he would say.."no the other left" and I would answer.."oh the canadian left"

He needed a bit of humor that day and I guess I provided it for him......

Hey everyone...be sure to sing "Happy Birthday" to Scott for me on May 20th......sing off key and tell him that is from me!! I think his birthday in during Bluegrass....

And give hugs and kisses to my Tess...he will have her there.

Diane Pagel

Carnation, Wa

Oh and Wobin,

I now have the name for my MALE Spinx pup...

Kayto! Geri will get a kick out of that...

They spent the whole week saying "Not now Kayto!" Some Pink Panther reference...will have to go back and see if I can find that film on 8mm film as it was WAYYYYYYYYYYYY before my time!

Now that I am home, I cant sleep..sigh...Guess I will go hit the hohos to keep Marks stock up.

>Ok I am off to visit the poor lone professor thread, where the hell is my money A????<

Pending a definitve decision from the Charles Torre, Who Does He Most Resemble? Committee, the funds will be held in in my trust account.

Actually, I think I won. You know what my guess was.

I also took pity and promised him pics of all of us from the Bluegrass. Robin is the designated photographer and nothing is off limits. Beware early morning dog walks in your jammies.

A.

It was an awesome 4 days and I can hardly wait until Alasdair comes out here this summer to do the clinic! I just got home a short time ago and had to go play with all my dogs. It was weird going to a dog event without dogs but I had a great time and learned quite a bit. Maybe I won't use the trial and blunder method of shedding any more! The airline managed to lose one of my suitcases but they have said they will deliver it tomorrow. That will be interesting seeing that it is Easter Sunday and I am 2 hours from the airport and out in the middle of nowhere!

It was great meeting you, Sam. You are just how I pictured! I was thinking aboust a tshirt for you but I couldn't decide if it should say 'Up the Hill, Down the Hill' or 'Not Now Kayto'.

The weather was cold in the mornings but we got sunburned in the afternoons. Guess I picked the right clinic to go to!

Geri

A-Frame:

I distinctly remember that the by-laws for the Charles Torre, Who Does He Resemble Non Profit Organization specifically forbid the treasurer (a position that you assumed since I do not recall voting) from being appointed to the Charles Torre, Who Does He Resemble Committee (of one)because it is a conflict of interest and definitely not an arm's length transaction.

I also take exception to the fact that the considerable funds are being held in your PERSONAL trust account.

Glad that S.J. is home. Isn't Kayto a side kick of some super hero? Or was it O.J. Simpson's guest house guest? Just what rock band is Mahlar?

KA CHUNK UNK

Since Charles knows what Sam looks like, the best way to stop the hidden digital camera photographer is to all wear t-shirts with ANDREA FROM CANADA conspicuously emblazoned across the front for our early morning walks.

OMG I am going to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant find an atkins friendly HOHO....Ughhhhhhhhhh!!!!! You should buy stock in those Klondike low carb icecream bars...says atkins so I guess I can eat as many as I want which so far is a package and a half. Damn the pounds should just start melting away, I love being on a diet...Robin is full of it, this isnt that hard!

Hmmm, since the Committee cannot come to a decision, may I suggest that the disputed $11 currently being held in trust be redirected to a new competition. How about we invite Charlie Why Me Torre and Geri Kato Byrne to kick in a buck and come up with a new contest. Feel free to correspond privately on this one before responding guys. We await your pleasure.

Embezzler by Default,

A.

Hi,

I'll hold the disputed $11 on my account. My high carb beer supply is running low and I need to refill it!!

Here is a pix of cgt. I just happened to snap it at some bar where he hangs out at....I am not sure who the female is but maybe it is SAM!!

cgt.jpg

Diane Pagel

Treasure of the cgt account

Oh I'm still lurking about. I've just been trying to spend more time working dogs than being my usual internet Bozo-self. I mean, if spies are now being sent to trials out here - in the middle of freakin' nowhere - to get photos, I can't be displaying my usual sheepdog incompetence on the trial field, can I? Unfortunately, just wishing I knew what I was doing never seems to be quite enough. Dammit.

charlie torre