BC Boards

Jack Knox Clinic - Nick and Friends

Carson Crazies

Julie - Bless your heart! Your pictures of Celt brought tears to my eyes. Thank you!

You know I was serious about withdrawing him from the clinic because I was beginning to fear he (under my hands, anyway) had hit the limit of his potential and has been experiencing some of what I can only call regression rather than progression in his work over the last half year. This weekend was so good for Celt and myself as Jack showed me that he had more to give but it was due to my mistakes that he wasn't able to give it to me as hard as he might be trying.

I am amazed at the first photos, all of pups from age 6 months (Ted) to 10 months (Bute) with the Sonny/Twist pups in between (Nick, Pip, Phoebe). Of course, they are all trying to emulate "big girl" Lark at just a year of age.

That one of Jack is the one we all need for getting his autograph. That is great! Now I have a bunch of lesser-quality photos of my own to get onto my computer, and some to get to disk to send to friends.

Thank you all for sharing! What joy and memories of this weekend these photos bring! It is wonderful to be able to call you guys "my friends".

Rachel - Yes, it was very helpful to watch Jack with both Celt and Keegan, knowing they (the dogs, not Jack) share the same mother but very different style fathers.

I am still mulling over many things from the clinic in my mind, and regretting that I didn't take notes. So much to learn, so little brainpower...

I'll keep those pics in reserve in case the subject of long tongues comes up again. I'm kind of going back and forth on showing Patrick his "farmer and faithful hound" picture.

I might add that Patrick was carry Zhi because she was trying to "help" me get up a set of sheep while we were moving them from one field to the other. :D:rolleyes: Patrick doesn't normally walk around with a pocket dog. :D

Aw, I think it's a cute picture of Patrick and Zhi. I knew he was removing her from the scene, but once he let it be known that he was a bit embarrassed by being "caught" carrying her, I just had to be ruthless! LOL!

Oh, and for you Lark fans, you'll be happy to know that she was a crowd pleaser whenever she was asked to lie down, because she'd flatten herself into a little black spot out in the field, and all you could really see was the big ears sticking up.

J.