BC Boards

Shedding Clinic Questions

bcollie

Charlie

Apparently you haven't seen some of my runs or you would not be afraid of your incompetence.

It's always hardest to make a fool of yourself the first time..........after awhile you get immune to embarrassment.

To the rest of the Charlie Club.....I have just one question.............why is there only $11 in the fund..........we had $22........when were funds dispersed without full disclosure....or should we ask to whom?

A. has been quiet on the boards all day, do you suppose that she has been out shopping with her ill begotten booty? Bet she didn't even save enough to buy her friend Sam a minute's worth of hohos.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlie

Apparently you haven't seen some of my runs or you would not be afraid of your incompetence.

It's always hardest to make a fool of yourself the first time..........after awhile you get immune to embarrassment.

To the rest of the Charlie Club.....I have just one question.............why is there only $11 in the fund..........we had $22........when were funds dispersed without full disclosure....or should we ask to whom?

A. has been quiet on the boards all day, do you suppose that she has been out shopping with her ill begotten booty? Bet she didn't even save enough to buy her friend Sam a minute's worth of hohos.

That is because I won the first 11 for being closest in age....

Poor Charlie, now I am feeling very guilty..Hope we didnt hurt your feelings, we are a kind group at heart really...

Anyway, off to pay up..I lost at cards this evening..I will leave the rest to your lurid imaginations..sigh.