BC Boards

Woo called me home.

Woo did it. Reading all about His Royal Tailness has persuaded me to come out of lurkdom. Sign me up for a t-shirt and to help with the campaign to elect Woo to some extremely important position.

I've been in lurk mode since the board changed formats. Life is good, the BC3 are still going strong. Been busy with work and writing a book.

The poser thread - I think I'm not even a poser. Maybe a poser wanna be. I mean, I've never met any of you face to face, though we have exchanged emails. Hmmm, maybe a novice poser, aspiring to actual, provable PoserDom.

It's good to be logged in again. Will be checking in and responding a bit more frequently. Glad to 'see' you all.

Ruth n the BC3

Thanks. WooBootie is pretty awesome, however, I don't know that The Tail is technically Bootie. And it is The Tail, plus the totally bodacious shot of His Wooness with his face buried in the grass, that sang the fatal siren song to me.

Pictures. Ahem. I'm totally intimidated by my digital camera. I can take pix, and then take the chip to the friendly lady at Walgreen's who shows me patiently how to print them out, but post them on the Internet? Sadly, it's totally beyond me. There is a class at the local jr. college in July that I shall be signing up for, to encourage me to venture further than the Walgreen's lady. I'll keep you all posted.

Ruth n the still very cute BC3

Thanks. WooBootie is pretty awesome, however, I don't know that The Tail is technically Bootie. And it is The Tail, plus the totally bodacious shot of His Wooness with his face buried in the grass, that sang the fatal siren song to me.

Pictures. Ahem. I'm totally intimidated by my digital camera. I can take pix, and then take the chip to the friendly lady at Walgreen's who shows me patiently how to print them out, but post them on the Internet? Sadly, it's totally beyond me. There is a class at the local jr. college in July that I shall be signing up for, to encourage me to venture further than the Walgreen's lady. I'll keep you all posted.

Ruth n the still very cute BC3

I dont know if walgreens can, but walmart can take your chip and burn pictures to a cd for you, then you just copy to photobucket. :rolleyes:

I dont know if walgreens can, but walmart can take your chip and burn pictures to a cd for you, then you just copy to photobucket. :D

Is that faster than downloading them? Man I'm sick of waiting 30 to 40 minutes to load one pic. That would be great if it did work better :rolleyes:

And welcome back too. I don't think I was on here when you posted before so I'm AJ, and this is Black Jack. If you don't already know :D

Yeah, Ruth, your back! I was just thinking 'bout you the other day....

"The poser thread - I think I'm not even a poser. Maybe a poser wanna be. I mean, I've never met any of you face to face, though we have exchanged emails. " Hea, what about when we met up at the Zamorro (??) Fund Raiser at Davis for the burned sheep last year... :rolleyes::D So, see, you do have some poser points, and it was even a meeting at a tiny mock-trial sheepy thing! :D

Ya know, you were a huge help to me when Hoku was a nutty pup, and a troubled teen, why, you're the one who steered me here from the ClickerSolutions group.... so.... Thanks! and super glad your back with your quick wit and insights. Hoku sends a windwmill wag to the BC3!