BC Boards

Do you remember when?...

Hi All! Just needed to ask a quick Q.of Julie P. And Rebecca Shouse. Do you gals remember when Becca had that nice BBQ and work day at her place a number of yrs ago? We took a lot of pics that day, and Ive lost all my pics on a busted computer and can get them back. I brought my tools and table out and groomed Becca's Chinese crested and Laura;s little brown dog that day. I looked in the archives, but cant pin point the date. It seems like it was in june. Can u gals direct me to that thread or a date and I can find the pics? Thanks!

Darci,

I found this thread, but I don't see any pics of any clipped dogs.

http://www.bordercollie.org/boards/index.php?showtopic=19726&hl= nc picnic

Anyway, it was in June 2008, picnic on the 21st, with photos posted around June 28. Hard to believe it was that long ago.

I found it by searching NC and picnic.

J.

Thank you for looking that up for me Julie, Id found that post too in my search, but there are not as many pics as I remember. But it was worth a try. Perhaps I can go back in my old blog around that date and see if I have any in there. Think I was still blogging fairly regular then. Been enjoying the pics of your young dogs. Be fun to see how they progress. Thanks again! :)