BC Boards

Wanted: pasture mowers Lambs or kids, NC

I've got about six acres of pasture that I spent almost two years improving, then hubby was laid off last fall and I had to sell almost all my sheep. Now he's got a job again, but we will be moving in the fall. I just want a few critters to keep the pastures nice. His job doesn't start until then so I can't pay much. Bottle lambs are okay. Wethers are fine. Any age, any breed any species. I'm near Danville VA but I can go pretty far.

Come and get em. I have an assortment to choose from - I really needed to downsize and then we had 15 additional lambs this year!!! I'm selling for $50 each, but we could work a deal if you take more than a couple. Just let me know.

deb

Oh, I thought Deb was offering kids! Man, I sure remember those days. You'd have had pick of the litter of three.

Luckily, they have all grown into neat adults. One even produced a grandgirl.

Becca, where are you moving - and when? I have dreaded using that last bit of lamb you sold me. Will you have a herd again?

that's funny. You are right - about 10 years ago i would have loaned them out.....for a few years :rolleyes:

Now they are both very nice and I too have a grandson out of one. 1 year old next month!

Now our only kids are dogs and cats and lambs :D

Archived