BC Boards

Peeing on our $3000 leather sofa

My favourite? Is when Piper pukes? And then guards it from the other dogs

I think Piper wins!

and Lenajos answer wins second place!

I like the get up and search the house cause you know you heard someone puking a whole lot and never find it.

Yum

Kristen

3K...would not be spent on a couch here either :rolleyes:

Regarding the vomiting. Crate the dogs at night. When hearing the urga-urga say in your nastiest tone "you better eat that before I get up". Then put the pillow over your head to avoid hearing the disgusting noises that follow and go back to sleep.

Works everytime :D

:D :D :D

I love the interspecies sharing that goes on too. Odin has vomited only twice that I know of. So the kitties are kind enough to help him out by donating every now and then. There is the race to move the cat off the rug and then the race to corral the dog. Maybe I should just let him earn his keep!

Boy, did I lose track of this thread -- the last time I read it, we were still discussing removing pee smells from the leather sofa. :rolleyes: (Incidentally, I agree with the suggestions of a room barricade or crate, although the mouse-trap in a paper bag idea has some appeal, too.)

As to the other issue, well . . . I have to say that regardless of where it ends up, I will step in it with my bare feet. :D

3K...would not be spent on a couch here either :rolleyes:

Regarding the vomiting. Crate the dogs at night. When hearing the urga-urga say in your nastiest tone "you better eat that before I get up". Then put the pillow over your head to avoid hearing the disgusting noises that follow and go back to sleep.

Works everytime :D

Laughed so hard...almost wet my pants.

Thanks to all for the great ideas! And what funny twists and turns this thread has taken! I've enjoyed!

We have a very open floor plan and cannot isolate just the great room from the rest of the house. It's open to the kitchen, the hall, the dining room, etc.

We can crate him and did the first year and a half at night. Then we started gating him in a small enclosed area. Then allowed him full run of the downstairs. Not been an issue at all except for the peeing on that center cushion, maybe once every three months.

I will try to scrub away the smell with Nature's Miracle but will spot-test first.

The $3,000 sofa was from before my husband and I married. Before he divorced his ex-wife he was wealthy :rolleyes: but now he has to pay alimony!

Thanks to all for the great ideas! And what funny twists and turns this thread has taken! I've enjoyed!

We have a very open floor plan and cannot isolate just the great room from the rest of the house. It's open to the kitchen, the hall, the dining room, etc.

We can crate him and did the first year and a half at night. Then we started gating him in a small enclosed area. Then allowed him full run of the downstairs. Not been an issue at all except for the peeing on that center cushion, maybe once every three months.

I will try to scrub away the smell with Nature's Miracle but will spot-test first. And I really like the mousetrap idea but will make sure he doesn't see me placing it there.

The $3,000 sofa was from before my husband and I married. Before he divorced his ex-wife he was wealthy but now he has to pay alimony :rolleyes: !