BC Boards

Derek Scrimgeour Clinic

I'm pleased to announce that Derek Scrimgeour will be in the mid-Atlantic region for the first time this fall for a clinic and lessons. Derek is a tremendous instructor and handler, and people are always excited about his clinics. I imagine that the slots will fill up fast.

The clinic will be on my farm in Woodsboro, MD from October 10th and 11th; the cost is $200 per handler. Auditors are also welcome; the fee for auditing is $40. He'll also be available for private lessons on October 9th and 12th, $120 per hour. I have limited space for camping (no hook ups), so please call ahead and let me know if you plan on this.

If you want to reserve a spot in the clinic or for lessons, please let me know so I can put you on the list. You'll need to send me a check for $100 and dated for September 1st to reserve your spot. (Checks won't be cashed until then, of course.)

More details to come later.

We're looking forward to seeing you!

Caroline Reichard

• 2 months later...
I'm pleased to announce that Derek Scrimgeour will be in the mid-Atlantic region for the first time this fall for a clinic and lessons. Derek is a tremendous instructor and handler, and people are always excited about his clinics. I imagine that the slots will fill up fast.

The clinic will be on my farm in Woodsboro, MD from October 10th and 11th; the cost is $200 per handler. Auditors are also welcome; the fee for auditing is $40. He'll also be available for private lessons on October 9th and 12th, $120 per hour. I have limited space for camping (no hook ups), so please call ahead and let me know if you plan on this.

If you want to reserve a spot in the clinic or for lessons, please let me know so I can put you on the list. You'll need to send me a check for $100 and dated for September 1st to reserve your spot. (Checks won't be cashed until then, of course.)

More details to come later.

We're looking forward to seeing you!

Caroline Reichard

Caroline, Do you have any spots left in this clinic? If so, can you put me on the list? Also, if so, is this for all levels of handlers and dogs? thank you for your time. Liza Williams

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Folks,

I have had an opening in Derek's clinic on October 10 and 11th in Woodsboro, MD. If you would like this slot, please contact me ASAP, as it will fill very quickly. I still have a space available for lessons on Friday and Monday. Details appear in the earlier post on teh thread.

To those already signed up: I'll be cashing checks this week and will soon need the balance. I'll be in touch soon about that and other details.

Best,

Caroline Reichard

• 3 weeks later...