BC Boards

Joint Max Triple Strength vs Synovi G3

I was informed from my vet the last time I was there that there is an issue with the company that makes Synovi and that there would not be any production for a while. With the impending depletion of availability of Synovi I'm considering buy Joint Max Triple Strength. An online website still selling Synovi suggests this as a replacement (it's about half the price). Anyone ever heard of this stuff? Here's a link to the website. http://www.entirelypets.com/jointmaxts5.html We've had good results from the Synovi so far, I'd rather not put them on a cheaper (meaning lower quality) product but if Synovi runs out...then what? Thanks for the help!

Looks like this place still has some - http://www.allivet.com/SearchResults.asp?S...omz5FIwO04u5xvp and this place http://www.healthypets.com/synovig3.html

I prefer the Synovi G3 over Joint Max. I would stock up on what you can now and switch when you can't find any more Synovi.

You can probably find a few places that still has some in stock but you will just have to look. Plus there is the chance these companies could raise prices for a time which would suck.

I like the Glyco-Flex products, which you can also find at entirelypets.com. I've not actually tried the Joint Max, but Zippy gets the Joint Treats and they seem to make a real difference for him. Ginger seems to feel better on Glyco-Flex III than she did on Synovi G3. My vet says it is sometimes that one product does well for a certain dog and not for another, so you have to pretty much shop around. I had *thought* Ginger was doing well on the Synovi until I saw a RADICAL change for the good on GlycoFlex.

[i was informed from my vet the last time I was there that there is an issue with the company that makes Synovi and that there would not be any production for a while. With the impending depletion of availability of Synovi

Recently someone turned me on to a product called Level 5000. I have an 11 year old Border Collie with mild dyplasia and arthrits in her back and pelvis. I switched to Level 5000 and also started Flute on Zeel three times a day. I have seen obvious and signifcant improvement in my dog's usage of her body and in the reduction in soreness and stiffness after exercise. I now have all four of my dogs on various amounts of Level 5000.

Regards,

Jen Shipley

Flute AAD, AX, OAJ, OAC, OGC, NAJ - semi-retired

ADCH Enna TM - Silver, SACH, GCH, SCH, JCH, RCH, MX, MXJ - rescued champion

Rising Sun's Hot to the Touch - aka: Fever - retired due to epilepsy

Ignited's Molten Rush, aka: Lava - BC puppy in training

Kasi EAC,EGC,EJC, OA,OAJ - (1992-2007)