BC Boards

I want this dog!

We haven't played "I want this dog" in a while. Anyone besides me coveting some fine dog they can't have? :D

Here's Traveler. Dumb name, adorable dog. Product of a divorce, but luckily safe in this shelter (or I'd already have risked divorce to spring her).

FL722.22405683-2-x.jpg

FL722.22405683-1-x.jpg

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/22405683

We haven't played "I want this dog" in a while. Anyone besides me coveting some fine dog they can't have? :D

Here's Traveler. Dumb name, adorable dog. Product of a divorce, but luckily safe in this shelter (or I'd already have risked divorce to spring her).

Really, really cute. I heart Traveler.

OK, here is my "I want this dog". Actually, I am fostering this dude, and he fits in so well. I have him on the BRBCR website, and he needs a sports competition home. There have been a couple of bites in the 3 weeks I have had him, but the homes don't fit the bill. (Don't they read his bio? I know 2 one-mile walks per day just won't cut it.)

Jovi

post-8674-057257500 1334096873_thumb.jpg

post-8674-043313200 1334096947_thumb.jpg

Sydney1_Sept11.jpg

i love travelers looks too! (traveler was the name of robert e lee's horse i believe) unfortunatly if i was allowed another dog it would have to be a male to keep peace in the house. here is the dog i want!

edited: oh yeah- he's available at cbcr.com

Sydney1_Sept11.jpg

i love travelers looks too! (traveler was the name of robert e lee's horse i believe) unfortunatly if i was allowed another dog it would have to be a male to keep peace in the house. here is the dog i want!

Awww, Sydney. He's such a sweetie pie. He also has LOTS of energy.

If I could have #4 it would be Diesel. He was so easy to fall in love with.

DSC_0037-1.jpg

DSC_0029-1.jpg

hi Brenda, nice to know that sydney is a sweet as he is handsome. i keep wishing him a home. i would have him in a heartbeat if my spouse would agree! high energy-no problem- between nova and agility we'd keep him busy!

just checked cbcr's website and i see sydney is listed as "adoption pending" along with another favorite chaplin. woot, woot, woot!

Sydney1_Sept11.jpg

He may not look like my Dan (who has airplane ears and is broader in the head) but he sure has some of the "sense" of Dan about him. I think he and Dan could give each other a run for the money in the energy and speed department...

just checked cbcr's website and i see sydney is listed as "adoption pending" along with another favorite chaplin. woot, woot, woot!

Keep your fingers crossed it works out! (For those who don't know, "Adoption Pending" means the dog is at a home on a trial basis for 2-3 weeks to see if it's going to work out. If it doesn't, CBCR get the dog back and the adopter gets their adoption fee back. If it does work out, the adoption is finalized and CBCR deposits the fee.)

• 3 weeks later...