BC Boards

Donald McCaig New Book

roscoe11

I found "Nop's Trials" and "Nop's Hope" quite a few years ago by accident. I had been looking for books on training sheepdogs on amazon.com., and these both came up. I ordered both of them, and they just blew me away. They are two of my most favorite books, although they can be difficult to read, if you have a hard time getting through the sad parts in stories.

I just got "Mr. & Mrs. Dog," and can't wait to read it!

You can get your copy of Mr. and Mrs. Dog...and help support the Bluegrass Classic SDT! Donald's book will be on sale at the White House (Wednesday-Friday) and the auction area (Saturday-Sunday) during the Bluegrass. A very generous portion of the proceeds will go towards supporting the Bluegrass Classic SDT.

Donald will be on hand at the trial and will be happy to inscribe your copy. A copy of this book would also make a great gift and this is a chance to also get that gift copy inscribed by the author.

If you have read any of Donald's other books, you will know that he is witty, insightful, and always a good read.