BC Boards

Renal Failure

KrisK

I am so sorry to hear about Zachary. I know he has had a tough road to travel the last few years but has always bounced back from all his previous medical adversities. I know that he was very special to you, remember that "Those who live in the hearts of others never die”. Godspeed Zachary! Good Boy!

Zachary went peacefully at 5:15 tonight. We spend his final few hours lazing on the couch and I was able to hold him in my arms as he crossed the Bridge. He is resting in the garden beside Jazz and I know that there are many pups who welcomed him when he arrived. My heart is empty but I know it was the right thing to do...

I wish I had the right words to thank you all. You are so compassionate and kind and even as I shed tears for my little boy, I find great comfort and solace here. So many of you have shared the same journey and know the depth of feelings with this loss. You are all true friends. Thank you.

Very sorry for your loss. He sounds like such a special little guy, I had a little ironwoman growing up and know how wonderful schnauzers can be. Hugs to you.