BC Boards

Lou at the Stirling Acres SDT

airbear

I finally have some more recent pics of Lou working. All of these photos are courtesy of Lori Landy, who was the trial photographer.

Keeping an eye on his sheep:

run.jpg

Starting his drive (the obligatory rear-end shot):

drive.jpg

Here is the black side of his split face:

profile3.jpg

And now the white side:

profile.jpg

I am absurdly proud of how white his white parts are :rolleyes: :

profile2.jpg

Attempting to set up a shed:

shed.jpg

Panic! What the heck am I supposed to do now??

pen.jpg

Perhaps I will make kissy-faces at my dog:

pen2.jpg

And, er, no, we didn't pen. Apparently, standing like a garden gnome is not the way you help your dog at the pen. Ah well, I'm learning. Lou has been a very patient teacher. :D

Awww, thanks! You have always been Lou's biggest fan. I'm sure that it has nothing to do with the fact that you own a magnificent split-faced boy, too. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I am happy that I have pictures of my dog at a trial. I must have a a hundred gigs of other people's dogs at trials, but none of my boy (and me). So I was very happy to fork over some cash to get pics!

Great pics from another BIG Lou fan ! I really like the fourth one where you can see his "line" - I mean his body ( minus the hair ). Not quite sure how to put it, but I have an image of Lou being very chunky, but he looks like a muscle machine there. And his white parts ARE white - don't tell us you bleach them ..!!! And the one of you praying is a classic :rolleyes:

...but I have an image of Lou being very chunky, but he looks like a muscle machine there.

Yes, he is very lean, too lean according to some people. He is bonier than Wick, but very well-muscled. He weighed 22.8 kilos at his last weigh-in, which is about 51 lbs. He's just a very big dog - tall (24") and big-boned.

And his white parts ARE white - don't tell us you bleach them ..!!!

OK, I won't tell you. :rolleyes: Actually, I sometimes chalk him to get the yellow tinge out, and occasionally will use a blueing shampoo on his white parts. Othertimes, I just hose him off. He's pretty easy to keep clean.