Border Collie Farm, Puppies, Pizza, etc

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 chene

chene

• Registered Users
  • 840 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 10:52 AM

This is a long shot but I figure if anyone can pin down this video for me it's you guys. I saw it a few years ago and it's bugging me that I can't find it again. I have no idea if it was from a proper herding farm, they may all have been barbie collies for all I know, but I'm curious to find it again. It was quite long, maybe 7 or 8 minutes, the cinematography was beautiful. It was all outside, a lot of border collies playing and running and herding and such. I remember it had Que Sera, Sera in the background while puppies played under a tree and it started with Arrival of the Birds (The Cinematic Orchestra) with the A Child Said, What Is The Grass? being read over top of it. Near the end of the video they're making pizza in an outdoor pizza oven. I believe the title was just the name of the farm, maybe started with a P, and I believe it was in Europe, possibly Italy. 

Anyone seen it or can point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

HIJGWrN.jpg

#2 Smalahundur

Smalahundur

• Registered Users
  • 1,796 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 12:10 PM

No idea, just read your post because the topictitle sounded so happy.

"Milli manns og hests og hunds hangir leyniþráður"

#3 Sue R

Sue R

Bark less, wag more

• Registered Users
  • 12,775 posts
  • Interests:Stockdogs, horses, chocolate

Posted 28 February 2017 - 12:36 PM

No clue, but you had me at "pizza". :)

Sue Rayburn - Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult, but not the brightest firefly in the jar.

Celt, Megan, and Dan

"When the chips are down, watch where you step."

"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything." - author unknown

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright: All posts and images on this site are protected by copyright, and may not be reproduced or distributed in any way without permission. Banner photo courtesy of Denise Wall, 2009 CDWall. For further information, contact info@bordercollie.org.