BC Boards

Is this normal?

Ok, I have a question about Black Jack's private part :rolleyes: Being a male at times like when he gets in the truck, or gets really excited his penis will kind of come out a little bit. But today I was playing with him and he was chasing his toys down stairs, he was having a great time then all of a sudden he whined and sat down. So I figured that his back grabbed him but when I got to him he rolled over and his penis was all the way out and it was huge! He was pretty sore. It was way bigger than ever before. Is this normal for a neutered male? I didn't think they did that after they were neutered. I did what I could to calm him down and it went down, then he was happy and playing again. I was pretty worried about him until he started playing again.

I know we talk about everything now :D

My daughters will always say to the dogs they see with this issue "put your lipstick back in your pocket". Always cracks me up!

No advise....except tell B.J. to put his lipstick back in his pocket!

Kristen

My daughters will always say to the dogs they see with this issue "put your lipstick back in your pocket". Always cracks me up!

No advise....except tell B.J. to put his lipstick back in his pocket!

Kristen

That's so funny Kristen!! I couldn't stop laughing :rolleyes::D