BC Boards

USBCHA Trial Feb. 4-5, 2012

Stoga

Penny Tose is planning a USBCHA trial at her lovely farm in Poplarville, MS; February 4-5, 2012. Classes are Open, Nursery, Pro-Novice, and Novice. This is the weekend before Dawn Boyce's Lazy J Classic in Georgia. $1,000 added money in Open if 25 or more Open entries. Host does not run Open. Patrick Shannahan is judging. Open is $35, all other classes $25. Entry form attached.

Tose Trial Entry 2012.pdf

• 1 month later...

Bumping this up as there are still openings for Penny's trial slated for the first weekend of February. Penny has added >80 beautiful sheep (Katahdins and Katahdin/Dorpers)to her established flock, and has substantially reconfigured her property to expand the trial field, which now has an open outrun in excess of 350 (rolling) yards. Entry form attached to previous post.

• $1,000 added money in Open if 25 or more Open entries
  • Judge: Patrick Shannahan

Feel free to email me if you have questions. Thanks!

That would be great fun, I'd love to see Penny, but Dan and I will be in CA with Anna for a couple of weeks. I'll have to get my sunshine there, instead.

Very best wishes!

• 2 weeks later...

TOSE FARM TRIAL UPDATE:

** Penny has dropped the # entries restriction on the $1,000 added money in Open!

** The trial will be run on a newly-purchased 40-acre field (400 yard Open outrun). See aerial photo attached.

Use the following address to locate the new trial location on Google Maps or Mapquest: 1069 John Amacker Road, Poplarville, MS. Signs will be posted. Will try to post GPS coordinates next week.

JUDGE: Patrick Shannahan

CLASS RUN ORDER: Open, Nursery, Pro Novice, Novice

START TIME: 8:00 a.m. Saturday; will try to start earlier Sunday so folks can head home.

ENTRY FEES PER RUN: Open - $35; Nursery, Pro-Novice, and Novice - $25

Penny is super busy renovating her house and preparing the trial field. If you have questions please email me.

post-9401-088636400 1327700213_thumb.jpg

Archived