BC Boards

BC papers

hey so i just go witten's papers! yaaaay! are there any lines in the US to look for? i know with horses there are famous lines (i had a mare with lines from impressive and ima cool skip which are both amazing lines). just curious!

hey so i just go witten's papers! yaaaay! are there any lines in the US to look for? i know with horses there are famous lines (i had a mare with lines from impressive and ima cool skip which are both amazing lines). just curious!

It would be easier for you to post the pedigree so those who know about these things can comment, but beware if you do because they may find something you won't like.

And you could have a World Champion in there but it wouldn't mean anything as far as your dog is concerned the further back you go.

I didn't even ask my dog's breeder for a copy of his pedigree because I'm no more than mildly curious, I have seen the pedigrees of both sire and dam which can be found on line and noted what I consider interesting but I'm never going to use him at stud so it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

I have seen the pedigrees of both sire and dam which can be found on line

Where are pedigrees made available? Is this purely an ISDS thing (assuming from your location), or can ABCA/CBCA trackers be found?

Where are pedigrees made available? Is this purely an ISDS thing (assuming from your location), or can ABCA/CBCA trackers be found?

I found mine because they are on the breeder's web site. I've never had need to investigate further.

I see one dog that I recognize in this pedigree, Tony Diaz's Roy. Tony's Roy was sired by Meirion Jones' Spot, the 1988 International Supreme Champion. I think that Spot would be Witten's great-great-great grandfather.

Regards,

nancy

I'll have to look them up! Sounds like he has some good lines in there. not that it would matter much since he's not working so it would be kind of pointless breeding him.